We invite abstracts for CCC 2019 for the following presentation formats:
Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts:
- Oral Papers
- Video Presentation
- Innovative Video Presentations
Click here to submit your Abstract!
- Abstracts can be submitted for Oral Papers, E-Posters, Video Presentations and Innovative Video Presentations
- The Scientific Committee encourages the submission of original scientific material unpublished at the time of the abstract submission deadline
- Abstract submitted to regional or national conferences can be submitted for inclusion in the program
- Please limit the names of Co-Authors to 5 names
- ONLY the Presenting Author will get a certificate of presentation. Co-Authors WILL NOT get any certificate presentation.
- Abstracts should be limited to 250 words
- Abstracts should be submitted in English to allow the reviewers to focus on the scientific content of the abstract. Presenters are encouraged to have their abstract checked for grammar and spelling.
- The Scientific Committee may select the abstract for – oral, presentation, video presentation, e-poster presentation or it may not be selected.
- The first / presenting author will receive an electronic communication of confirmation of acceptance / rejection.
- Authors of abstracts selected for an oral presentation will be informed about the type and date of the session and presentation guidelines will be provided.
- e-Poster presenters will be informed about the date of the poster session and will receive guidelines for their presentation.
- Withdrawal Policy: If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts from presentation or publication they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to the conference secretariat- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first / presenting author has to be a registered delegate of the conference.
- 3 awards will be announced for the free paper, video presentation and e-poster categories
- 2 awards will be announced for the 'Innovative Video Contest' video has to be only a 3 min video presentation
Last date for Abstract submission is 2nd Sep 2019